Thursday, January 27, 2011

Week 2 Mid week up-date learner observations and comments 3

Sam Haney said,

To be truthful I come here not really knowing what to expect, but I knew it was going to be great just because I’d be with my friends, and it has turned about to be fun, rewarding, and a great use of time, I came on this camp because I was losing the spark with public services, but now I really want to crack on with it and get it finished.

I’m even upset of the thought of leaving. I’m really looking forward to the rest of the course and I’m glad we’re getting fitness back.

I feel like we have bonded and pulled together as a team. I love the fact that we are working as a team on one big task and everyone is pulling their weight.

Summary
Great use of time and really rewarding
What you put in is what you get out.
Makes you realize/decide if life is for you.

SH



William said,

It's all going well so far, having a really good time doing the work as it's such a more relaxed environment. The go kart track is getting towards completion and shows that the effort that we have put in was well worthwhile.
We are all now more focused on finishing the year on a high as it's giving us time to boost up our grades from this and last year

William Hughes

No comments: